Wayfair is an online retail business that sells over 5,000 brands of home furnishings and decor. The business ships to locations throughout the United States and Canada.
Wayfair.com is one of the world’s largest online retailers for home and furniture products. They offer customers a wide selection of products promising to provide customers with the perfect furniture pieces for their home at the right price. Wayfair includes a category selection of over 7,000 suppliers across 5 different brands which include AllModern, Brich Lane, DwellStudio, Joss and Main, and Wayfair.com. Consumers are sure to find quality furniture to match any style.
- Large selection of categories such as Living Room Furniture, Bedroom Furniture, Kitchen & Dining Furniture, Accent Furniture, Office Furniture, Patio Furniture, Bathroom Furniture and more.
- Sales promotions throughout website
- Several options for delivery
- No hassle return policy
- International shipping available
Wayfair users are sure to find home décor and furniture to match any space. Wayfair offers customers 11 different categories to shop through which include furniture, décor, lighting, kitchen, bed and bath, storage, outdoor, home improvement, baby and kids, pets, luggage, game room, exercise and fitness, housekeeping and laundry, and health and home mobility products.
Wayfair provides customers promotions and discounts throughout their website. Their sales tab features products from each category which can be discounted as much as 70% off. They feature daily sales on their site that become available at 12 pm ET and are available for purchase for a limited time. Daily sales and other discounted products are featured on their home page making it easy to locate discounted items.
Customers of Wayfair can select several different delivery options for large items which include curbside (you unload), curbside (they unload), front door drop off, inside the entryway, the room of choice and packaging removal, and full-service delivery and assembly. Delivery is made as easy as possible for the customer through Wayfair.com.
Wayfair also offers customers a no hassle return policy. Any item may be returned without a receipt within 30 days of purchase. Once the item has been returned and inspected, customers may expect a return credit within 24 hours.
Wayfair currently hosts websites in 5 different countries. Customers can purchase and ship items to the UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, and the United States.
- Warranty information difficult to find
- While there is much to like about Wayfair, there are a few glitches which became apparent in our investigation.
- The website uses tabs on the FAQ and each item’s pages.
- These do not always work as designed and the only way that our reviewers could get the information to come up in the display was too close the tab and reopen it.
- This happened 6/10 times in a random sampling of pages.
It can be difficult to locate some other information on Wayfair.com. For example, we could not find any product warranty information through Wayfair.com. Customers may need to contact customer service to request warranty information for specific products.
The Bottom Line
Wayfair.com offers an impressive array of product categories at a competitive price. Customers can expect excellent customer service as well as plenty of opportunities to save time and money through Wayfair.com. We highly recommend Wayfair.com as a convenient resource for purchasing home and furniture products.